Jul 5, 2011

The first couple of weeks

We just got back from the 2 week checkup with our pediatrician and Gibson weighed in at 8 lbs and 5 1/2 oz (50th percentile). The doctor was very happy with his weight gain. G-man was not so happy with the heel prick they did but he made it through like a champ. His height and head circumference were both in the 75th percentile. Today was my first day at home with our little guy by myself. It was pretty relaxing considering he sleeps 20 hours a day. He of course waited until I got in the shower to wake up from napping. For entertainment we have been going on morning walks every day with the pups and I have been reading our "baby help" books out loud. I wish there were more ways to entertain our little dude but I know that time will come soon enough.

All tuckered out with grandpa




First bath




Artsy fartsy pics courtesy of Aunt Sis





Pathetic...

Flexing for the ladies

2 comments:

  1. Great photos. It's amazing how kids will be able to see a chronicle of their growing up by going to a web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him! That last pic is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete