Jan 12, 2011

It's a......

BOY! I honestly would have been shocked if they said it was a girl. Let Lane's hand me downs begin. I am so relieved to finally know. Now I can start shopping for the nursery. Other than finding that out, lil' Waggs is measuring perfect and looking good. I am feeling good and starting to get more energy. No bump yet, just a jiggly belly. I promise to post a pic as soon as it's obvious I am prego. As for names, Jerod has turned down basically everything I have come up with so please feel free to share some of your favorite boy names. I am wanting it to be somewhat unique but not totally off the wall. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Boys love their mommy :) As for names, my Jared did the same thing...so...I over the span of a couple months collected names I liked (even ones Jared initially turned down), gave him the list and said narrow it down. Thats how we ended up with Elliot! Elliot's middle name would be a fun first name...Hudson. Enjoy the next few months! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert, Barry, Carl, Dermit, Edgar, Francisco, Gary, Harry, Ignacio, Jerry, Ken, Louis, Marty, Nicholas, Obidiah, Porter, Quincy, Rocco, Stanley, Terrance, Ulysses, Victor, Walter, Xavier, Yancy, Zebulon. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOPS, Scratch that P.
    Sub: Percy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon picked the first name. I picked the middle name. We spent an hour laughing over a name book before he went in the office and came back with Tripp written on a piece of paper. Such a difficult decision! Congratulations on little Waggs!

    ReplyDelete