Feb 4, 2012

A LOT of catching up to do

I have to apologize to all of you for my 3 month hiatus; as Gibson get's older and more active, I get worn out and lazy when it comes to posting pictures.  I promise to do at least one post a month from here on out. Let's get started with the last 3 crazy months starting with October...

Towards the end of October, Jerod, Gibson and I took a road trip to Rogers to visit Shoshie and Poppa D for a whole week.  It was the most beautiful drive with all the trees starting to change color.  The weather was perfect, the food was great and we all had an amazing time.



 Piano lessons at 4 months old.


 The best kind of kisses...



While in NW Arkansas, we visited Wild Wilderness Drive-Through Safari in Gentry, AR.  It was awesome seeing all the animals in their "natural" habitat and up close and personal.  I put some of my photography skills to work.  The pictures below don't due these animals any justice but I tried...

Blonde Buffalo

Look who slept entirely through his first zoo experience?


The Zebras were my favorite.




Since Kansas City is only a 3 1/2 hour drive from Rogers, we also took a trip their to introduce Gibson to his Great Grandparents and to meet a couple of my friends.  

Nano and Gibson


Poppy and Gibson

You can tell where Gibson gets his beautiful blue eyes.





We also took a trip to Bentonville to visit Jerod's childhood friend, Jake and his beautiful family.

Sweet little Eden.



The original Walmart.


Last but certainly not least, we celebrated Halloween at Shoshie's house.  No trick or treating this year but we just HAD to get this costume. 

Let's rock, everybody, let's rock. Everybody in the whole cell block was dancing on the Jailhouse Rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment