Aug 29, 2011

A Family Affair

Gibson's grandparents and his uncle Justin came down to meet him for a long weekend. It was great hanging out with them and watching them love on their only grandchild. For those of you who don't know, Gibson looks just like his grandpa Frank. The next weekend, Kylee, my BFF/sister from another mister, came down to meet Gibson. He is such a lucky dude having all these out of state visitors. Speaking of, if you live in KC, Frontier Air has non-stop flights form KC to Austin for only $150 (my shameless plug to get the rest of you down here).

The proud grandparents



Gibson LOVED his uncle Justin

The whole family

Aunt Kylee spoiled Gibson

Family portrait

Two peas in a pod



Grandpa Frank at 6 weeks old. Gibson could be his twin.



1 comment:

  1. Love the family photo! You guys are such a cute fam :) I won't be coming from KC but I'm planning my visit! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete