Apr 19, 2011

Almost there...

As of today, I am 30 weeks and 3 days along. Boy time flies by when you're having fun. I can't believe I have only 68 more days until Baby Waggs' due date. I feel like I have so much more to do even though I am not quite sure what that is yet. The nursery is basically done. I will post pics as soon as I get the clutter out and nag Jerod enough to get the armoire moved out. We already have tons of clothes thanks to Lane's hand-me-downs. A

My wonderful sister (along with my mom and aunt Jeanne) threw me a fabulous baby shower in Kansas City recently. It was so great being able to see all of my family and friends in one place. I am a little mad at myself for not staying longer (I was only there for a little over 48 hours) so next time I will have to plan a week long trip. The shower was nice and intimate and we got a lot of cool new things for Baby W. I also got to visit with my cousin Katie who actually had her little boy, Charlie, 2 days after I left and my cousin Natalie with her new bundle of joy, Logan, who was born on Feb 23rd. Both are cuties!



Very surprised to get the K-State jersey from my cousins Joe and Nat who are die-hard Jayhawk fans.



I usually don't play favorites but these were my FAVORITE presents of all! My very talented mom painted them to match the bedding in the nursery.











A special thanks to my sister for throwing the shower and to all of those that came. You will never know just how much all of you mean to me. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun and got a ton of goods things for the little guy! I wish so much I could have been there to help shower you with love. Enjoy these last 2 months! Can't wait to meet Baby W (and see you)!

    ReplyDelete